Friday 11 May 2007

7 Days in.

Well I have completed my 7 day free trial of Lord of the Rings Online and I am impressed. I mean if you after a mainlyPvP; 40 man raid focussed MMO then I don't think this one's for you, but if you do enjoy some really nice story driven questing, smooth graphics and an extremely friendly and helpful community then wait no more!
I do enjoy playing the game, and the fact I've got my better half playing too adds to that enjoyment as you're never questing on your tod, which can and will put you to sleep if you do it for too long. However, I do miss the PvP elements of DAoC days, which do make an MMO much more appealing to me atleast and I think it would be nice to have that choice.
I think I shall be giving Age of Conan a try come October '07, with it's PvP orientated style and most definately dabbling with Warhammer Online come '08. In the mean time though I shall continue with LotRO.

So that's what I've been up to the past week.

No comments: