Tuesday 20 February 2007

Wahey! We're in.

So I and the girlfriend moved in to our new abode on Friday, although we didn't get the keys until 3:30 that afternoon so we had rather a boring wait. The remainder of Friday evening consisted of going back and forth like yo-yo's transferring belongings from our "old" homes to our "new" home!

Saturday and Sunday were the killers, I'm pretty sure I shifted more furniture and appliances over the weekend to fill 20 houses, but at least I don't need to do it again...thank god.

3 days have now rolled by and we haven't had a single domestic yet, so things are looking promising. We've been eating lots of food that doesn't require refrigeration of any sort, but it's suprising what you can rustle up...role on Friday's fridge delivery I say.

All in all it's been quite surreal and I don't think it has actually sunk in that we actually own an entire house, I guess the penny will drop soon enough though.

No comments: